Monday, July 25, 2016

Who is Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie?

Who is Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie?


My real name is Brenda Marie Fluharty Clapp.   I have had a lifetime interest in spiritual healing, natural health, herbs, metaphysics, and the supernatural. I have been studying and practicing these most of my life. Over my lifetime I have gained much knowledge.  I have had a lifelong interest in writing.  I started this blog Writing Through the Soul to share my knowledge through my passion for writing.



Spiritual Background on Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie


When I was a young girl, I studied herbs and shamanism.  I was first introduced to Reiki when I was 20 years old.   I didn’t get official Reiki training until years later.  I went to massage school in 2001.  I started officially training to become a Reiki Master and studying Metaphysics in 2005.



Over my lifetime, I have tried many different forms of spiritual healing practices.  I have had many different types of spiritual readings done for me.  I have practiced giving many types spiritual readings.  I have read thousands of books on many different subjects. My whole life has been dedicated to my spirituality and spiritual growth.


 I have a lifetime of knowledge and wisdom that I want to share.  In sharing with you the reader what I have learned and gone through in my lifetime; I hope to help some of you in some way.  Much of what will be discussed here;  spirituality, paranormal, spiritual healing, writing, work from home jobs. Things like ghosts and traveling to the spirit realms.  If any of this bothers or offends you in any way, please leave now. I am sure there are somethings you will agree with and some things you will disagree with, and that is fine.  I love to hear about other people’s experiences and learn from their wisdom.

I hope you enjoy reading my articles, stories, and posts.  I will be delighted if you take away something from this site.  Please keep coming back and enjoying the new articles.


                    Blessed  be,



                        Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie



Content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie ©2016 all right reserved

photos by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie ©2016 all right reserved



1 comment:

  1. I don't know a lot about Reiki, but I am very familiar with spiritual energy work. I am very interested in all things metaphysical. Nice to have found this blog.

    ReplyDelete