Sunday, October 23, 2016

Guided by Universal Loving Light

Guided by Universal Loving Light


Guided by universal loving light.  Let me explain what that means. The universal loving light is the light of God that is in every human being.  I believe we are all born of God.  People turn bad and do bad things because of what they go through here on earth. I got proof of this, when my son, (who has autism and I was told would never talk) said, "The Clouds are God’s artwork."

I believe, we are all connected by the universal loving light, that is the basic Reiki teaching.  Using the energies from the universal loving light you are able to heal. Light worker, anyone using this energy to help heal, believe that it is a true gift from God. I have felt this amazing energy flowing through me many times.  It is unlike anything I have ever felt before I started studying Reiki.  These energies feel differently to every person,  whom gives and receives them.

Found My True Purpose Guided By the Universal Loving Light


I found my true purpose being guided by the universal loving light.  All my life, I have had a love for writing.  I have written articles on many different subjects over the years.  It wasn’t until I started the Lady Nightwave blog and started writing about Reiki and other light work that I felt whole.  I had finally found my niche, however small it many be, writing about light work and other spiritual subjects is what I am meant to do.

I am very happy when I write about this subject.  I always seem to be able to get thing rolling much quicker than when I write about other things.  Maybe, it is my love for both writing and light that makes this possible.  Or maybe it’s because when I write about light work, I am guided by the universal loving light.

Thank-you for reading.

Content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie ©2016 all right reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment