Saturday, December 31, 2016

Ultimate Blog Challenge January 2017

Ultimate Blog Challenge January 2017


After seeing many of my blogging friends doing the Ultimate Blog Challenge over the past year, I have decided that I am going to join in this time around.  I have just started this blog so the Ultimate Blog Challenge will help it grow.

Two Days Left to Join in  the Ultimate Blog Challenge



There are two days left to register for this challenge.  Come on and join in on the fun.  It will help bring people to your blog.  The Ultimate Blog Challenge has a Facebook group where you can share your posts.  They help you with ideas for articles and other things.  They do have a website and blog where you can get more information.  This is the first time I am doing this, so I don't know, that much about it.  A few of the bloggers that I follow have done this in the past, and I have decided, to try and do this time.

I will be very busy, but I will do my best to complete the challenge.  Why don't you come on in and join the Ultimate Blog Challenge for January 2017?  Even if you don't fully complete the challenge, it's sure to you become a better blogger and bring more people to your blog.

Ultimate Blog Challenge

Content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie ©2016 all right reserved
Ultimate Blog Challenge photo from http://ultimateblogchallenge.com/
other photo made with Clip Art from Streetwise Software by Design © 1996


No comments:

Post a Comment