Monday, December 26, 2016

Writing: Review, New Goals, and Planning

Writing:  Review, New Goals, and Planning


The New Year offers many new beginnings.  New Years is a time to look back at the past year and enjoy what you have done and plan for the new year to come.  This year got off to a bad start for me.  Midway through someone ended up taking over my Google account.  I had to start my blogs all over again.  Learn from my mistake change your passwords often.

I went back and forth with whether or not I was even going to start my blogs back up again.  I wasn't sure if that was what I wanted to do.  As you can see, though, I am still blogging.  I still go back and forth with the idea of-of this is something that I will be able to make money doing.

I am rather happy with where I am at with my blogging.  I have decided, that I will continue blogging but only when I can.  I have a lot planned for next year.  I have finally found an affiliate I think will work for my one blog.  I am still working on the others.

My Writing Plan for Next Year


I have big plans for my writing next year.  I have four blogs, and I write on a few different writing site.  I also have three novels in the works.  While I have always just written when I wanted to or was able to, I want to have a better plan for my blogs.  I want my readers to have somewhat of an idea when they can read new content on my blogs.  I have never been consistent with my post on any of my blogs.  So, being more consistent with my writing is one of my big goal for next year.

My dream has always been to be a novelist.  Ever since I can remember that is all I ever wanted to was write books.  Last year I but blogging first in hopes that I would be making some money at it by now.  I have run into some bumps in the road and had to start all over again.



While, I do plan on continuing to blog, I also plan on working on my novels.  I want to make them my number one writing priority.  Now, whether this is going to happen or not I don't know.  I do enjoy blogging very much.  I have thought about making up a time plan for my writing.  I still have not made one as of yet.

There is a lot of promoting not only your blog but other writer's blogs,  that goes onto blogging, and this can be very time-consuming.  I spend most of my time promoting not only my work but the work of my fellow writers.

I am going to have to figure out a way to balance everything in my writing life.  The work that I need to do for my novel is very import to me.  I want to work on them more next year than I have this year.  I am still trying to figure out a good plan for all of my writing.


For all you bloggers out there do you have a writing plan or blogging plan?  What is your plan?  Is your plan working out for you?  I could use some ideas on how to balances my time in this area. Thank-you in advance.

photos made using Clip Art from Streetwise Software by Design © 1996
Content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie ©2016 all right reserved


4 comments:

  1. I plan to work on my books too. I will keep working on my blogs but just for fun...I work full time so it is hard to keep up with it all...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not easy trying to do it all. That was one of the reasons I merged my blogs. It is easier to keep up with just one rather than four. I am still working on it though.

      Delete