Thursday, December 15, 2016

Writing Through the Soul

Writing Through the Soul


Anyone who writes will tell you that when they write, it comes from the soul.  I have been writing all my life.   I started out when I was very young writing poetry and short stories.  My grandfather loved everything that I wrote.  It brought such great joy to me to see the smile on his face.  My grandfather and I would spend hours together reading the stuff that I wrote as a child.

Sharing My Soulful Writing


It wasn't until about ten years ago that I started to share my writing with an audience.  I started writing online at a website called Helium.  At first, I only shared my poetry.  Over time I learned how to write articles.  I realized that I might have found a way to make money writing at last.

When I first started writing online, there were many writing sites out there, and you could make a good amount of money writing and sharing your work.  My son was very young at the time,  so I only did it part-time at first.  I learned the in and out of writing online.


I was doing very well as a ghost writer.  At first, I was very happy that I was just making some money with my writing.  I did a lot of ghostwriting over the years. But, in time I was no longer happy ghostwriting.  I wanted my name on my work.

It took me some time to discover my niche and what I wanted to do with my online writing.  I write a lot about anything spiritual, my dog Leelee,  writing and I do reviews.  I am not making anywhere near as much as I did before but, I am very happy with what I am doing.

Writing Through the Soul, Blogging My Dreams


I have always dreamed of being a writer.  About a year ago I discovered the world of blogging.  I have learned a lot, and I do admit I still have a lot to learn.  I am blogging my dreams and writing every day.  I always write through the soul.  Although I still have a lot of work to do before, I am even making money with my blogs  I love what I do, and I am very happy.

Remember,  follow your dreams and never give up.  Only you can make your dreams come true.  Remember it takes a lot of hard work and time to make your dreams come true.

Content and Photos by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie ©2016 all right reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment