Monday, January 30, 2017

Can't Believe She Left Seven Years Ago!

Time goes by so fast.  I can't believe it has been seven years since my mother has passed away.  I am the youngest but the most like her.  Even up until the end she was a very strong-willed woman.

A mother is so much more than just a mother, she is a best friend.


A mother is there to help you celebrate the goods things that happen in your life.

A mother is there to help you through the hard times in life.

I was only 35 when I lost my mother to cancer.  I still miss her and think about her.  I can't believe she left seven years ago, today.

photos and content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved


10 comments:

  1. Hugs to you, Brenda. I'm so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you some virtual hugs! I don't know what I would do without my mother! Like you, I am the youngest and the most like her and she is also one of my closest friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grieve doesn't ever leave you, but evolves into different stages. I love that you gave this beautiful tribute to your mother. Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, my grandfather has been gone for over twenty years and I still miss him very much. Thank-you

      Delete
  4. Beautiful tribute to your mom, Brenda. Cancer is so cruel and I pray that we will have a cure or better yet a cause so it will be no longer. Keep all the great memories of your mom in your heart, they will live with you forever. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really hoping they find a cure for cancer (we lost my father-in-law and my uncle to cancer over the past few years) and now it is memories that we have.
    love the photos and your heartfelt tribute..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pray that they find a cure. I have lost many family members and friends to cancer. Thank-you

      Delete