Thursday, January 19, 2017

Day 19 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge: What's On Your Bucket List

Day 19 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge: What's On Your Bucket List


I am having a lot of fun doing the Ultimate Blog Challenge.  I have learned so much from my fellow bloggers.  Day 19 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge the suggested topic is your bucket list.  I have also been a very simple person who enjoys the simple things in life.  My bucket list isn't that big, but I know by the time I die I will have everything crossed off my bucket list.

Brenda Marie Fluharty Clapp's Bucket List


1) I want to have at least one published novel
2) I want to see my son live out his dreams
3) I want my husband to have his guitar shop
4) I want a spiritual shop/ bookstore
5) I want to travel to Europe
6) I want my dream house near a body of water
7) I want to open an old dogie's home


Have at Least One Published Novel



I have always wanted to be a writer.  I have dreamed about it since a very young age. So, it's no wonder the number one thing on my bucket list is to have at least one book published.  Self-published books would not count.

See My Son Live Out His Dreams



What parent doesn't want to see the children live out their dreams?  My son is a good artist.  These days all he dreams about is being able to make a living with his art. It does not matter to his which art he goes into; he just wants to be an artist.  He likes to draw, take photos, and make cartoons.  I would love nothing more than to be able to see him live out his dreams.

My Husband's  Guitar Shop



On a small scale, my husband already has a guitar shop.  He and his friends build costumes guitars out of the house.  I would love to see them have this on a much bigger scale.  I want them all to be able to live off of the sales from their costumes guitar shop.

My Spiritual Shop/ Bookstore



Since I was in my late twenties, I have dreams of being able to open a shop where I sold spiritual products.  I want to sell herb, candles stones, books and other things.  I would also practice Reiki out of my shop.

Travel to Europe


I have always dreamed of visiting England.  I would love to visit Europe and visit all of the castles and beautiful country in Europe. The amazing thing about this is that my husband wants to do this as well.

Dream House Near a Body of Water



I am a Scorpio.  Scorpio is a water sign.  We get our strength from being around water.  I have dreamed of owning a nice little home near a body of water.  It does not matter if it is a lake or by the ocean.


An Old Doggie's Home



If you have been following me for any amount of time, you know, that  I own a dachshund named Leelee.  Leelee was a shelter dog that no one else wanted.  She was returned to the shelter many times.

I have read many articles about how people will drop their older dogs off at a shelter because they do not want to deal with them anymore.  I want to open an old doggie's home.  I would take care of older dogs that no one wanted anymore.

There you have it, Brenda Marie Fluharty Clapp's bucket list.  My bucket list may not be long, but everything on it means a great deal to me.  I hope to cross everything off of my bucket list before I go on to the next world.

photos and content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved


12 comments:

  1. Up to now I haven't had a bucket list but, at 64, I've been thinking of it. You have good, specific goals. I wish your son luck especially. We need a lot more beauty in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED your bucket list! You are a very compassionate person! - Chondra

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bucket list is all about experiences...too many to list but it's always there inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Experiences are why we are here on Earth. To learn from them so that would be a great bucket list. One I would like to read.

      Delete
  4. I really enjoyed your bucket list and hope that you can achieve the goals that you've set for you and for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't put together a bucket list yet. Love the idea of an old doggy home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a dog lover and it breaks my hearth that people get ride of their dogs because they get old.

      Delete
  6. Great bucket list! At 67, I haven't begun to think of mine yet. I just want my family healthy and enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the bucket list..and hoping it is fulfilled.. family will be high on any bucket list i make too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have beautiful home, have cats, have everything really--just add money!

    ReplyDelete