Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Do You Go With the Flow or Are You a Planner?


Go with the flow

I have always been the type of Person that goes with the flow of things.  I am not a planner.  I just do things when they come up.  Yes, I do have some structure in my life.  I just have never been much of a planner.  I like to do things my way and when I want to do them.

There are times when you can just go with the flow and let things happen as they may.  But, as I have gotten older I have found that I like to have things planned out a little bit anyway.  Planning things has come into play since I started blogging.  I need to have time for everything and everyone in my life.  So, if I don't plan things out, I will never be able to do all that I want to get done.
Just let things Happen


I will still be doing things on a whim, we all do his sometimes.  But there is a lot more structure, and I have even gone as far as, to write a list of ideas for articles for each of my blogs.  I have never been the type of person that does this type of stuff before but I have a defined plan of action for my writing for the first time in my life.  I have set sold goals and plan to stick to them.

I guess I have just discovered a need for haveing a plan.  I tried it the other way, and things work out alright, but there is a lot more that I need to do so having a plan at this point just seems like the right thing to do.

 Do you plan things out or do you just go with the flow?

Content and photos by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie ©2017 all right reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment