Saturday, January 7, 2017

Explanation of My Absence From the Ultimate Blogging Challenge

First of all, I like to apologize for my absence from the Ultimate Blogging Challenge so early into the challenge.  My absence was far beyond my control.  My computer died on me, and I didn't have access to another computer to do any posting of articles.

I tried for a couple of days to fix my computer on my own.  There was no coming back for my computer.  Money is very tight for me at this time of year.  I had to search for a low-cost computer.  That is not an easy task when you do not make access to a computer.  I am jubilant to say that I was lucky enough to find a computer.   I had to wait for the delivery of my new computer.

Not only did I have to go through all of this, but I also had to set up my new computer which took some time.  I want to apologize for my absence once again.  I am doing my best to catch up on the challenge.  I will try and catch up as quickly as possible.  Once, I am caught up in writing the articles and posting my articles; I will try to get around to reading other's articles. Thank-you all for reading and your understanding in this matter.

Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie

Content and photos by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie ©2017 all right reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment