Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Five Great New Blogs Discovered Doing The Ulitmate Blog Challenge

Five Great New Blog Discovered Doing The Ulitmate Blog Challenge


This is the first time that I have participated in the Ulitmate Blog Challenge.  I have found doing the Ulitmate Blog Challenge very beneficial in many different ways.  Not only did it help to get traffic to my blog but I have learned much much from others bloggers.  I have also discovered many new blogs that I am now following.

1)  The Martha Review

I am no newcomer to the Maratha Review.  I have been following Martha for some time.  Martha is one of the people I found out about the Ulitmate Blog Challenge from, as she has participated in it many time.

What I did discover was that Martha and I have a lot more in common than I knew.  I love that Martha writes about her love for her family.

Link to my one of my favorite posts my Martha about her and her grand's relationship.  It reminds me of my son and my mother.
http://themarthareview.com/going-down-memory-lane/

2)  Jane Porterfield 

Jane's blog  Jane Porterfield The Enormous Possibilities of the Internet Marketing World is packed full of helpful tips about marketing your blog.  I have learned so much from reading her posts over the past few week.  Thank you,  Jane, for sharing all of this amazing information about marketing.

3)  Chondra Rankin

Chondra Rankin is a very inspirational blog. It's filled with upbeat and self-help articles.  I love how Chondra shares her wisdom with her reader.

4) Words of Encouragement

I am a very spiritual person, and I enjoy reading spiritual and uplifting articles.  I love articles about life's up and down and how people overcome them.  Words of Encouragement is stacked full of great articles filled with encouraging words of wisdom.

5) The Lady In Red


My R and R Space is filled with wonderful photos. The Lady in Red does many great book reviews as well.  This is a blog that anyone would look to check out.


There are many other great blogs that I have discovered doing the Ulitmate Blog challenge.  Check out the FaceBook Group.  I know, you will discover new blogs that you will love.

photo and content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved


4 comments:

  1. Brenda, thank you for the shout out.. this has definitely been the best part of being a part of UBC - discovering new blogs and making new friends..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane Porterfield--eww ick--has her blog set up to prevent copying to a file for printing out and reading, so it *forces* my aging eyes to try to read it on a computer screen. All bloggers should know that that's a guaranteed way to keep me from reading your blog. Make. It. Printable.

    ReplyDelete