Sunday, January 8, 2017

Four Places to Find Inspiration

Four Places to Find Inspiration


Being a blogger means that you write on a daily basis.  Writing daily means you need fresh ideas all the time. Here are four places where bloggers can find inspiration for articles.

Find Inspiration in Daily Life


One of the best places to find inspiration in from daily life.  Things happen to us all the time, things that other people may find interesting or things that teach us lessons that we can pass on to others. There are so many things is see and do in the world that we can share the people, places and things that are around us.

Find Inspiration In Books



I am an avid book reader.  This started in childhood.  Both of my parents read all the time.  It was something that they wanted me to joy as well. I admit, I do not read as many books as I did when I was younger.  I do still love to read, and I read as often as possible.  You can share the information that you discover in books with your readers.

Find Inspiration in Your Hobbies


Hobbies can be a huge inspiration for bloggers.  You can write how-to articles about your hobbies.  You can also use photos and post step by step piece explaining different things to your readers.


Find Inspiration in Your Fellow Bloggers



Being a blogger means that you also read other bloggers articles.  I know that I read thousands of articles each month.  Yes, I do find inspiration from other bloggers.

There is a huge problem with plagiarism, and this is where one must be careful.  There is a difference between being inspired by and outright copying someone else's ideas.  Please, do not plagiarize other writers.

There are plenty of places to find inspiration for your writing.  You can find ideas for articles all around you all the have to do is look.  You can find inspiration in people, places and things around where you live.  Books, movies, and television shows can be great places to find writing ideas.  Good Luck and happy blogging.

photos and content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved


2 comments:

  1. thats amazing list of things to be inspired from moreover we need to widen our vision will make our life easier

    ReplyDelete