Thursday, January 26, 2017

George Harrison Told the Story of My Love

George Harrison Told the Story of My Love


George Harrison over the course of many songs has told the song of my love for my husband.  I first saw my husband four years before I even met him.  From the moment I saw him, I wanted to get to know him. It just wasn't in the cards until four years later.  Over those four years, I asked everyone I know about him.

                            George Harrison " I Got My Mind Set On You"



When I met my husband, he was at the point in his life where he had been through so much; he didn't even know if he wanted to me be with anyone.  He swore that he would never tell another woman that he loved them.  Yes, he did tell me, I love you. But, "Handle With Care" by the Traveling Wilburries summed up things.


"Handle With Care" the Traveling Wilburries




Our love was different.  We didn't play games.  We seemed to have fallen deeply in love quickly.   After four years we had a child.  A lovely little boy.  We had been through so much up to this point, but it only made our love stronger.  I lost my father shortly after my son was born.  My husband was my strength.  "What is Life" by Goerge Harrison pretty much tells it all.

"What is Life" by Goerge Harrison




We have been together for twenty-one years.  We have had our ups and downs.  But, we have always stood by the others side.  We have supported one another's hopes and dreams when all others said to give up.  There is nothing in the world like true love, when two souls come together and become one.  We have shared so much pain, love, joy, and happiness but,  our love has made it through it all.  "All Those Years Age"  by George Harrison completes it.

"All Those Years Age"  by George Harrison 




content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to tell your life story, in songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Nita said, this is a wonderful story you have told - the story of your life in a series of songs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, what a great story! I think everyone has their ups and downs, we wouldn't be human if we didn't. As long as we can work things out and kiss our loved one good night, all is well that ends well. Thanks for sharing your great story!

    ReplyDelete