Saturday, January 7, 2017

Inspired By Another Writer

Inspired By Another Writer


As writers, we are always looking for inspiration.  Sometime while we are reading another writer's work, we get inspired.  Yes, this happens to all of us from time to time. 

There is one writer that has been very inspiring to me lately.  I mean just about everything she has written in the last couple of days has inspired me. Nona Morris has written many articles over the couple of days that I have found to be very inspiring.  Nona article 2017 Vision Board and 2017 Reading Challenge have both inspired me.


Nona Reading Challenge



I am an avid reader, but I have never keep track of the books that I have read.  In 2017 I will make a reading challenge for myself and see what happens.  I read a lot more articles online than I do books these days. But, I like the idea of the challenge.


Nona 2017 Vision Board



I have heard of vision boards before.  I have always wondered if they were helpful to people or not.  I never thought about making one for myself until I saw Nona's.  I am not an artist, and I am not good at crafting.  But, I like that Noma used cut out from magazines to make her vision board.  I thought to myself you could do that.

I want to thank Nona Morris for being a big inspiration to me.  Please do read her articles.  I am sure she will inspire you as well.


Content photos by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie ©2017 all right reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment