Monday, January 9, 2017

Niche Writing Through Photographs

A Niche Writing Through Photographs



Finding one's niche in writing is not always easy.  We try many different things before we come across what is right for us.  It took me a long time to find just what I wanted to do with my writing.  I have written under many different names over the years.  I was very happy when I finally started writing under the Lady Nightwave Brenda.






I am very honored to have been giving the name Lady Nightwave.  I am a Reiki Grand Master.  The name Lady Nightwave was giving to me after I became a member of the Gold Dragons.  The Gold Dragons are a large group of Reiki Master who work together to help heal and protect the Earth and her resources. I am a night person and have been told, I have more power at night.  I get my strength from the moon and the ocean waves; therefor, I was given the name Lady Nightwave.




I write under the name Lady Nightwave because most of my writing is about the spiritual side of my life.  There are many things that I have studied over the years.  I wish to share this knowledge with the world. My blog The Spiritual Mystic is all about spiritual things.




I have found great happiness in writing about my spiritual journey.  While my spiritual journey is my favorite thing to write about it's not the only thing I enjoy writing about.  Besides, writing about your spirituality is a small niche, and you have to find the right readers.



A good niche for a blogger to write in is pet blogging.  Many people love their pets, and they enjoy reading about other people's pets.  If you are a dog lover, you like reading and seeing photos of others dogs.  I have a blog devoted to my beautiful dachshund Leelee.  The blog is The Contented Dachshund.







Another great niche is blogging about reviews.  Many bloggers have a site devoted to articles about reviews.  Reviews can be a bigger niche than most people think.  There are many categories that you could do reviews on; books, movies, food, hotel the list goes on. On my blog 
Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie's Reviews, I review a little bit of everything.



photos and content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved


8 comments:

  1. It was lovely to get to know you through your photography. I love the background behind your name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have several blogs!! I have considered starting up other blogs, but it has been challenging enough to keep up with Cleansed Palate...I'm working on getting into more of a routine, then I may add in another one. I'm also working on a couple of books at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with everything that you want to do. I know you will find a plan where you can do everything.

      Delete
  3. Totally amused by how you are managing many blogs. I find it hard to manage my one blog-singlehandedly. I loved the choice of your niche. spiritual and pets, really wonderful combo that. great post, all the best for the year

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wondered where your name come from, it's great to read about how it came about. I don't have any "niche" per say, but I do love to add photographs to my blogs. I have all my topics in one blog and so far that works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What works for one does not always work for another. When I first started blogging, I took the advice of a friend who had been blogging for years and set up the four different blogs They are totally different subjects so it works.

      Delete