Monday, January 30, 2017

Powerful Vision Board

Powerful Vision Board


Over the few months, I have been reading many articles on vision boards.  I am a firm believer in the power of positive thinking.  Yes, I do believe that it not what happens to you in life that matter but rather how you see things and react to them that matters.

A vision board is a board that you make using photo and sayings that have meaning to you.  You should place your vision board in a place where you can see it every day.  I have mine in my living room.  I do most of my work in my living room, and I see the board many times a day.


My Powerful Vision Board


My powerful vision board is centered around my writing.  The main focus of my board is the middle part.  I wish to be able to make a living as a writing.  This has always been my dream ever since I was a child.  So, there are photos of mock book covers, money and the name I blog under.  There is also a drawing that my son did.  I wish for him to be able to make a living with his artwork that it why that is there.

The right of the board is filled with different spiritual saying and ways heal the chakras.  The left side of the board has two basset hound puppies.  My dog Leelee is getting older, and I don't think she is going to be around much longer.  I keep dreaming about two basset hound puppies, so that is why they are there.

Under the basset puppies is a photo of my son Mark with Leelee.  You can see in his face how happy he is; I wish for him to live a life of that much happiness.  That is why that photo is there.

The photo of the house represents my dream home.  I have always wanted a small house with a lot of trees and flower around with a porch near a body of water.

The photo of Leelee is there because she will always be in my heart.  I would love to be able to open an old dog's home, where I take care of older dogs that no else wants.  My vision board is very simple but a very powerful vision board to me.

photos and content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment