Friday, January 27, 2017

Remembering My Father 15 Years After His Passing

                                      Remembering My Father 15 Years After His Passing


My father was a photographer and an artist of many different areas.  He has passed this on to my son.

My father was a loving husband.

My parents on their wedding day.

Hank Fluharty was a caring father.
My Father and my sister Joan.
He loved nature.


He was a dog Lover.
My Mother and Father loved to dress up like Mr&Mrs Claus.

Heaven has two lovely Angels in them.

photos and content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tribute to your dad! I love all of his pictures but I especially love the Santa Claus picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That photo was the last time they did that before he passed. It's one of my favorite photos of the two of them.

      Delete
  2. Brenda, I can see the love you and your family had for your dad. What wonderful memories of a great man that lives forever in your heart. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. like Alice, really love the Mr. and Mrs.Claus photo ..great photos that show the love you have for your dad..

    ReplyDelete