Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Ultimate Blog Challenge Day 24: A Theme Songs For Your Blog

A Theme Song For Your Blog


A theme song for your blog. It is not easy coming up with a theme song for your blog. There are so many great songs out there.  The song that I came up with is a theme for my blog, but also I song that goes out to my family.  This song fits me and who I am.  But, it also fights my writing drive and my love for writing.

Bryan Adam's Song  Everything I Do, I Do It For You


Bryan Adam's Song " Everything I Do, I Do It For You" is the song a choose for the theme song for my blog.  Writing is such a huge part of who I am.  I have been fighting to become a well-known writer all my life.  Writing is worth fighting for because I have always loved to write.  I still hold onto my childhood dream of becoming a published author.  "Everything I Do, I Do It for You" is how I feel about writing.

This song also fits how I feel about my family.  Everything that I do, I do for them.  My husband has always been very supportive of my dreams, and he wants to see me make them all come true.


photos and content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved

2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea! I'll have to "find" my song but I do love your song, very fitting.

    ReplyDelete