Sunday, January 1, 2017

Why I am Joining In January 2017 Ultimate Blog Challenge?

First Day of the January 2017 Ultimate Blog Challenge?



It's the first day Of the January 2017 Ultimate Blog Challenge.  I would like to wish everyone a happy New Year.  For this first post in the challenge, I have decided to let everyone know why I have decided to join in this time.

Why I am Joining In January 2017 Ultimate Blog Challenge?


 Why I am Joining In January 2017 Ultimate Blog Challenge? I have been blogging for almost a year; I started February 10th 2016.  I have read many articles about the  Ultimate Blog Challenge on many blogs that I follow.  I have had my ups and downs with blogging, and I have thought about quitting many times.  I have finally made up my mind that I am not going to stop blogging and I am going to put more into it. That is one of the reasons I have decided to join in the Ultimate Blog Challenge this time.

Hoping the January 2017 Ultimate Blog Challenge  Bring More Visitors


I am hoping that the Ultimate Blog Challenge will bring more visitors to my blog. You see back in June of last year I had to start all over again.  Someone had hacked into my Google account and taken over everything.  The people from Google told me the best thing to do was just delete the account and start over.  It took me some time to decide if I even wanted to start over again.  I did start my blogs over again.  I am still trying to build back up the nice following that I had.


I totally admit I blog when the feeling hits me, and I have never been consistent with my posting.  That is going to change this year.  I have a schedule for all of my writing, and I plan to stick to it.

I would like to thank everyone for visiting my blog Writing through the soul.  I would like to thank Paul Taubman and  Danni Ackerman for letting me join in on the challenge.  Good luck to all my fellow bloggers who are joining in the time around of the Ulitmate Blog Challenge.


Content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie ©2017 all right reserved
 photo of Ultimate Blog Challenge from http://ultimateblogchallenge.com/
other photos were made using Clip Art from Streetwise Software by Design © 1996

12 comments:

  1. I might join too...I can't blog all the time but I do enjoy it and find that it is really the only way I have time to write what inspires me...except my books of course...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I messaged you a link so that you can sign up if you want to.

      Delete
  2. OMG...it must be terrible to start all over again. However, with a writing style like yours, I am sure you will bounce back in no time. I am also trying to build a calendar and trying to stick to it. Looking forward to reading your posts during UBC.

    Do take a look at my latest post for UBC: https://diaryofaninsanewriter.wordpress.com/2017/01/01/my-husband-i-are-incompatible-is-my-marriage-successful/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very frustrating but, I am happy that I did start over again. Thank-you for the complement.

      Delete
  3. So glad you joined in Brenda! I loved completed each quarter last year and looking forward to doing it again this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will enjoy it even more now that I can actually replay to people comments. I think next time I will do it with a different blog. This is not my main blog and I kind of wish I would have used Spiritual Mystic.

      Delete
  4. I couldn't find your Twitter handle in the sharing message. I then searched you on Twitter and found this handle: @AnnaMariaJunus
    . I tweeted to my followers using this handle - hope it is the right one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank-you. I am getting there. But, it is going to take some time.

      Delete
  6. Welcome to the Challenge! That is so awful what happened in June! I had an incident where I lost everything at the beginning of my blogging - not due to hacking - but it was still discouraging and disheartening...I can't even imagine how it is when you have several months under your belt!! So sorry that happened to you, but very glad you have decided to persevere. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have thought about not blogging many times but something keeps me from quieting. I do enjoy reading other bloggers work and I love to share my knowledge.

      Delete