Monday, January 2, 2017

Word For 2017

Word For 2017

After reading a few other bloggers post about a word for the years, I decided to do this one myself.  I liked the idea of picking a word that you want to represent the new year.  I have chosen for my to grow.


2017 bring with many significant changes for my whole family.  My son turns eighteen in February.  He will also be finishing high school.  Time has gone by so quickly.  He will grow and change as this happens to him.

I wish to grow my writing in many different ways.  I hope to grow my online content in 2017.  I hope that my blogs grow in readership.  I also hope to grow in affiliate sales.  I pray to see my manuscripts grow as well.

It's not just my writing that I hope to see grow.  I am a very spiritual person, and I want to see that grow.  Knowledge means a lot me, so I hope to see my knowledge grow.


I am a book lover.   I still hold onto my childhood dream of having a huge library.  I love reading and collecting books.  I would be very happy to see my book collection grow.


All of these are why I have chosen my word for 2017 to be grow.  Do you choose a word to represent the new Year?

Content and photos by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie ©2017 all right reserved



6 comments:

  1. Is there a used book store in your area? They are a great way to grow a book collection!

    I hope you are able to find many ways to grow in 2017! The year is full of possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a couple that I know of but only opened a few days a week. They are not easy to get to.

      Delete
  2. Love this! I, too, pick a theme each year. Mine for 2017 is giving back. I love your word of the year!! It sounds like you have a lot of change in your future...'grow' is the perfect choice!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is a lot going on this year and grow just seemed to be the perfect fit.

      Delete
  3. Love the idea of choosing a theme through a word - and grow couldn't be better!! Love books myself - I hope your collection grows THIS year with awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband got me a couple of news ones. Some of my favorite classics

      Delete