Friday, January 13, 2017

Worst Year Ever and Only Two Weeks Into 2017

Worst Year Ever and Only Two Weeks Into 2017


Worst year ever and only two weeks into 2017.  Alright, I maybe overdoing it a little.  But, the fact remains 2017 is not starting off well for me at all.  I do hope things will start looking up over the next couple of months.

What Made 2017 the Worst Year Ever.



What made 2017 the worst year ever.  I decided to do the Ultimate Blog Challenge for the first time.  Three days into the Ultimate Blog Challenge my computer dies on me.  I was without a computer for fours days.  For me, no computer means I can not make any money.  I did manage to catch up on the Ultimate Blog Challenge.

I have been having problems with my Google account.  I could not reply to anyone's comments on any of my blogs.  The number readings were all wrong all over the place.  I had been messaging technical support for some time with no reply.  Finally, I had to remove everything from my browser and redo the whole thing.  The good news is that it worked.


What Made 2017 the Worst Year Ever With My Family


My whole house has been sick.  We all have bad colds, and I think we keep giving it back and forth to one another.  I have been cleaning like crazy and doing wash every day.  I am hoping this will help.


I was told by my dog's vet that she has cancer and there is nothing they can do to help her.  She is on meds but that it all.  She is fifteen years old, and that is good for a dachshund.  They said she may not make it through the winter.  But, my dog is a fighter, and I know she will live longer than the vets say she will.  She is not in any pain and so far nothing is blocked.  That could change though and could become a problem.

Every time We turn around there is something new going wrong with my husband's car.  He has had it in the shop three times already this year with different problems each time.  The car's problems is making it hard to pay all of our bills, and that is never a good thing.

Why I Still Try to be Positive Even Though 2017 the Worst Year Ever


One thing is for sure in life, and that is things change.  Sometimes things change for the better, and sometimes things change for the worse.  If I wait long enough,  things will get better.


photos and content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved


8 comments:

  1. Hang in there - take care - hugs to L...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so sorry about your precious doggy. Hopefully she would be suffering and you can have good times together. Bummer about your computer but great that you caught up. I had problems with my server on one of last year's challenges and was down for over a week but bonuses my backup WordPress. Hope things get better for you, just keep positive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martha she is not in pain and doing better than they thought. She still runs around like a puppy. I am trying very hard to stay positive but it's getting harder and harder to.

      Delete
  3. Aw I so hope things improve soon. Let's hope the lord is just doing a little housecleaning to make the spring so much sweeter. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch...so sorry about Leelee! At least you know you gave her more time and a better life than she would otherwise have had.

    (sends healing purr vibrations through the computer)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Priscilla, at least we do know that we made the second half of her life better. She is a very happy sweet little dog. So far so good nothing has changed with her yet.

      Delete