Saturday, January 14, 2017

Writing Through the Soul

Writing Through The Soul


Most writers do write through the soul.  They share their souls with the world through their writing.  I have always love to write.  When I was a young girl, I wrote many short stories and a lot of poetry.  Poetry can be the most like writing through the soul, as you share your deepest feeling in a poem.  Of course, any form of writing can be writing through the soul.

When you are writing articles, depending on what your relationship to the topic is, you could be writing through the soul.  When writing articles, your feelings do come through to your readers.

There was a time in my life when I would not share my writing with other.  I was afraid they would not like it.  When I got older, I realized that I do not write for other people I write for myself.  Writing makes me very happy.  Writing is a part of who I am.  I am lost when I am not writing.  Still, this changed once again.  Writing became a way of sharing my knowledge of the things that I love.  Writing to me has become a way for me to help other people.  Writing for me has become or, I should say has always been, but I just discovered my life purpose.  I will continue writing through the soul until the day I die.

photo and content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved

6 comments:

  1. I used to write "stories" and poems as a child and especially a lot as a teen. Guess it figures that it would translate to blogging in my adulthood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I guess that was kind of the next step for both of us.

      Delete
  2. Great article. When I first started writing I too thought it was either "corny" or no one would like it. I wrote my "True Love Story" on scratch paper back in 1967, then added a bit more throughout the years. It wasn't until last year when I "tuned it up" and write it in my blog. So I've realized, like you that blogging makes me happy and in turn hope it brings joy and happiness to those reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha a while back I came across a novel that I had written as a teenager. I realize with some editing it would be a good romance novel it's about three hundred pages typed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also had some trepidation when I began my blog - "who is going to read what *I* have to say???" Well, the answer is - there are always people out there with similar interests as you have, and love to read your writing! Thanks for the vulnerability in your writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Writers often face these trepidations, it's the ones that write anyone that get to realize they were just fears.

      Delete