Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Last Attempt to Find a Work From Home Job

Last Attempt to Find a Work From Home Job



Time goes by so fast; I can't believe it has been eleven years since I  started looking for work at home jobs. I tried many jobs over those years. But, everything changes and people grow up. The next few months will be my last attempt to find a work from home job that suits me.

Many of you know that I am a stay at home, mother. Or at least I will be until the end of this year. My son turns eighteen in a few days. He will be finishing high school this year. I enjoyed every moment of being there for him. Being a stay at home mother meant that I was allowed to try to fulfill my dream of being a writer.

I put my heart and soul into my writing. I  learned many things over the years. But, sadly I was never able to make enough with my writing to say, I was making a living writing.

One Last Attempt to Work From Home



In my last attempts before my son finishes high school. I have started once again seeking out jobs that I can do from home. I have also been looking into writing articles and short stories for magazines both online and offline.

I decided, to do a series of articles about some of the things I have found while searching for work that I could to from home. Maybe, some of what I  discovered will help some of you out there, who want to work from home as well.

I have not given up on my dream and I never will.  But, the cost of everything has gone up over the past ten years.  It is time for me, to start looking for work so that I can help out with the bills.

No matter what ends up happening, whether I do find something I can do from home, or if I have to go out and work outside of my home, I will never stop writing.  Writing is in my soul. I write through the soul. I will never stop, even if I can only write in my spare time.

I hope, you enjoyed reading about the newest phase of my life. Come back soon and discover what I  learned about working from home jobs.

content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved
Photos from pixabay.com
https://pixabay.com/en/office-work-studying-office-working-1149087
/https://pixabay.com/en/home-office-small-office-1034939/


12 comments:

  1. Best of luck! Have you looked at flexjobs ? It is a paid service, but no contract - check it out for research writing jobs... just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you dear, I have looked into many different places. And, I have done a lot of searching. That is why I decided, to do this series of articles. It will help a lot of people because I have done a lot of the ground work for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand every word, I have been trying to break into the world of writing, although I do write as you said its not enough to pay the bills. Looking forward to reading your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much Angie. I am working doing horoscope for a local free paper at the moment. I have dome this before for this one paper. I enjoy doing it.

      Delete
  4. Cheers to you for being a full-time mother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you because many people do not realize how hard of a job it is being a mother. When I see the young man that my son has become it was worth it.

      Delete
  5. Good luck Brenda. I feel your pain. I am in the 9-5 rat race corporate world and desperately want to be able to make money with writing and being location independent. We will see how it goes. Again, best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Samantha, it's not easy. There is a lot of work involved that people sometimes don't realize. I am determined. I will just have to see what happens.

      Delete
  6. I'm always looking into new work at home ideas also. We still have our business but will probably retire within 5 years. I don't want to be a couch potato when I retire so I'm looking now for that special work at home idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe something I come across will be of interest to you.

      Delete
  7. making a living by doing something you love, in this case, writing, yes - that is definitely something that will be great, and would love to come back and read more of what you find, so thank you Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish everyone could make a good living doing what they love

    ReplyDelete