Monday, February 6, 2017

Why Do You Blog?

Why Do You Blog?


Why do you Blog? I was reading a post by Tracey Jade Boyer.  She asked many of her friends, why they blog.  At first, the answer came quickly, most people blog because they get some joy out of it. But there is so much more than that.


I thought about her question, why do you blog?  It's basically like someone asking you why do you write.  For me, there are many reasons why I write.  The simplest way to answer this question is to say because it brings be joy and happiness.  But, I write for so many reasons.


Reasons I blog

  1. Blogging brings me joy and happiness
  2. I love to share my knowledge with other
  3. I have met so many new wonderful people by blogging
  4. Blogging makes me feel like in some way I am helping others
  5. I blog for myself to keep some memories alive
  6. Yes, I blog in hopes of making money
  7. I writer to help me with stress



Change of Attitude Towards Blogging


Over the past few months, I have discovered a lot of things about myself.  I kind of push myself too hard where my blogging is concerned.  I have come to the realization that I do not blog for the money but because I enjoy other things about blogging.  I have realized that I no longer expect an income from my blogs if it happens great if not oh well.  I have decided, not to push myself as hard.  I will write as I write and whatever happens, happens.


I totally changed my attitude towards blogging, and the funny things is, I have been writing even more since this change.  I have taken the stress off of myself, and it seems to be working.  I write when ideas pop into my head.  They seem to be coming more frequently since I have taken this added stress off of myself.



So to truly answer Tracey's question, why do I blog?  I blog for many reasons.  All of my writing helps me in one way or another.  Writing is in my souls, and I feel lost when I am not writing.  I blog for all the joys and happiness that it bring to me.


photos and content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved


2 comments:

  1. I totally agree but the main one for me is to improve my writing. I get many more benefits including the ones you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about that one. I also write in hopes of improving my writing skills.

    ReplyDelete