Friday, February 10, 2017

Work From Home Jobs:

Work From Home Jobs: Let's Start From the Begining


Work from Home jobs, I will start from the beginning.  I have been looking into a work from home job before people even know about work from home jobs.  I am what they call legally blind, that means that I can not drive.  I have been like this from birth so please do not feel sorry for me.  I can see well enough to write, and that has always been my dream.

The First Work From Job I tried


The first work from job I tried was making earrings from home.  Making earring from home turned out to be a huge scam and so my learning and understanding of the scams had begun. I spent a lot of money on supplies and wasted a lot of time.

Beware of the Work from Scam


Beware of the work from home scam.  There are many different ways to work from home.  Now, with all the electronics it has become the norm to work from home. But, there are many people out there who want to take your hard-earned money away from you.  They don't care if they are taking food from your child's month.

If It Sounds Too Good To Be True 


 Many work from home jobs are real jobs.  Working from home means working.  Many places will make you think that you are going to get rich and you will be lucky enough to make ends meet. You have to do work to make money. There is always some work to do.  Don't be fooled by places that say you can work only a couple of hours and making a living.  That is not true.  You are going to have to put a lot of work in before you can get to that point.

This one is my opinion.  Do not put any money out for work at home jobs.  Over the years I have lost a lot of money trying to find work from jobs with none of them working out.  I have wasted a lot of money trying to make money.

Thanks for reading.  Come back soon. I will being posting articles about real work at home jobs.  I have found some places where you can make small amounts of money.


photos from pixabaycom

/https://pixabay.com/en/home-office-small-office-1034939/
https://pixabay.com/en/road-sign-attention-note-scam-464653/

https://pixabay.com/en/office-work-studying-office-working-1149087

content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved


8 comments:

  1. Aww Brenda, I'm so sorry to hear that these work from home scammers took you for some money. I hope you find a way to make some money from home, my friend. But any time they ask you for money in return, stop right there! This is a good warning for many people, and I hope they read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was years back Nancy. I want people to know, what I went through back then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be curious to find out where you found "real" at home work, as I have a relative who has been unemployed for over two years now. Work gigs for her are few and far apart. I'm in my 60s, and to me, work at home (unless for an established corporation who allows employees to work at home part of the time and at the office part of the time - telecommuting is what I am talking about)is something not to be trusted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you that is why I am doing these articles. Over the past 20 years. I have learned that writing and very few other jobs can be done from home. There are place for teenager where you can make a few extra dollars.

      Delete
    2. I agree with you. But there are things that you can do to make money from home. Writing is the top one that comes to mind.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great information. It's easy to get excited about some of the work at home ads,they make them so enticing but they are the ones making the money off others.

      Delete
    2. Sadly, Martha most of the time they are the only ones who make any money.

      Delete