Monday, March 20, 2017

Sending Happy Anniversary Wishes to Mom and Dad in Heaven

Sending Happy Anniversary Wishes to Mom and Dad in Heaven


             Hank, Barbra, mom's best friend, and mom's brother Edward

Sending Happy Anniversary wishes to my mom and dad in Heaven.  March 20th, the first of spring also marks Barbra and Hank Fluharty's wedding Anniversary.  I remember my dad telling me that it snowed when they got married.  It did not snow a lot just a little bit.  They took it snowing to mean that their relatives that had passed were sending them a sign that they were happy for the two of them.




Barbra and Hank Fluharty loved each other very much.  They belonged together.  They had 35 wonderful years together before my father passed away.  You can feel their love in the photos below.






          Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad in Heaven


photos and content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved



2 comments: