Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Blogging isn't Writing Through the Soul

Blogging isn't Writing Through the Soul, For Me


Writing is in my soul.  It is that way for most people who write.  But, there a time when we must all look at what we want to do with our writing. I want to share my knowledge and wisdom with the world.  That is why I started this blog in the first place.  Somewhere along the way I got my hopes up and thought that I was going to be able to make a living blogging.

I know that I will most likely never be able to make a living blogging.  That does mean that I am going to stop.  It just means that I am looking at writing in a different light.

Only a very small amount of blogger actually make a living off of their blogs.  Those people are usually great at marketing.  Marketing is not my strength.  Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you My strengths are story telling and being a caregiver.  Besides it actually, costs money to keep a blog going.

Novel Writing is Writing Through the Soul, For Me


I will never stop writing.  I love it way too much.  Back in November, I did The National Novel Challenge.  Where I wrote the rough draft of a novel in 30 days.  I am also working on a few other novels as well.  I have decided, to put more time into them.  

I will continue to blog as I belong to many free products for reviews sites.  But, I really need to start looking at things differently.  After al, I am forty-two years.  It's time to follow my true dream or totally give up on it all together.  I know that is  never going to happen.

Thanks for reading,   I will still be posting so come back soon to read about my thoughts as to where I am going to go with my writing.
Photos and content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment