Sunday, April 30, 2017

Do You Keep Track of the Money You Make Online?

Do You Keep Track of the Money You Make Online?


Do you track the money you make online?  I usually, do not keep track of everything that I do online.  I realize that most people do not do what I do online.  I am trying to make a living with all of my online activities.  I do a lot od different things online to make money. None of them at the moment are making me enough money to live off of, yet.

I have decided to keep track of everything that I do online to see if what I am doing is worth all the time and effort that I put into it.  I will be tracking everything starting on May 1st, and I will track everything for the month of May.  Sometime in June, I will let you know the result of everything.


Tracking all that I do Online to Make  Money


I do quite a lot online to make money.  Some of this I have just started doing and other things I have been doing for some time.  I just began to do online surveys again.  I stopped doing them some time back for many reasons.  The reasons I ceased to do online surveys were because they were time-consuming and many of them I did not qualify for so it turns out that they were not worth doing.

I have started doing surveys again because of the many new study sites most of the ones that I do work on a points system.  So, even if you do not qualify for a survey, you get points for file out the qualifying part.  Points that at some point you can redeem for prizes or cash.

I belong to many product review sites.  Now, you are not going to make much money doing product reviews.  Most sites just give you free products for your review.  However, I enjoy trying new things, and writing reviews is new for me.  I have not been doing this for that long but, it is something that I enjoy doing.  You can get some nice products to try if you are willing to write a review about the products.



There was a time when I used Ebay all of the time.  I would sell all types of things on Ebay.  I stopped selling stuff on Ebay because shipping got too costly and people started saying they did not receive the items when I used a tracking number and know they did get the items.  I was losing money at one point.  However, some people do make good money selling things on Ebay.  Moreover, there are many other sites where you can sell items.

I do much writing.  Writing is where I make most of my money online,  I belong to several different writing sites plus having my blogs.  Over the past few years, writing online has lost a lot of it money making sites.  However, there are still a few out there.  Ghostwriting is a good way make money online.  The competition for this is high, and assignments are sometimes hard to get.

Another way most people make money online is affiliate marketing.  I have not gotten deeply into affiliate marketing as of yet.  I have done a few things but have not made any money.

I will be keeping track of everything that I do in the month of May.  I will share with you all that I do.  How much time I spend doing each thing and if, I made any money doing it.

Content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved


photos from pixabay.com
https://pixabay.com/en/business-working-laptop-macbook-925900/
https://pixabay.com/en/office-pen-calculator-computation-1574717/
https://pixabay.com/en/document-graph-report-approval-2034326/

No comments:

Post a Comment