Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Facing One's Fears


Facing one's fears is never an easy thing to do.  It takes a lot of courage and sometimes a little planning.  When changes come up in life, we often fear them.  These types of changes can often be the biggest fears we face in our lives.  When things change, it is the unknown that upsets us.  I have always been a believer in everything happens for a reason.  We all go through things that we must go through.

For me, one of the hardest things that I have ever had to deal with is my whole family and the changes that are coming.  We all live, and we all grow, change is a huge part of life.  Even though,  the changes that I am going through are real and natural changes.  They are still very hard for me.  Because of the way other see and judge me.  I keep reminding myself to be true do myself, and everything will work out the way it was meant to be.


I have learned that taking things one step at a time make things easier.  That is what I am doing taking things one step at a time.  I pray every day that things will work out.  I always ask my angels, guides and guardians for help and the strength to get through all of this.  I know in my heart, I am doing what it right but it still scares me because I choose to be different, to walk a different path.  Some things worked out while other did not.

After taking the first steps in thing long journey, I do feel a lot better.  I just have to remember just how strong I am. And, everything I did I did out of love.

content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment