Thursday, April 27, 2017

Further and Further Away From the Real Reasons for Writing

Further and Further Away From the Real Reasons for Writing


I feel like I am getting further and further away from my real reasons for writing.  I am a very spiritual person.  I started this blog because I wanted to share my spiritual wisdom.

I have many beautiful spirituals gifs. Gifts that I had as a child and wish I would have developed more over the years. I wanted to let people know all the things that I had gone through in my life.

Surrounded By Negativity had Pulled Me Away  From the Real Reasons for Writing


We live in a negative world.  A would full of greed and people only looking out for themselves.  I am not saying everyone in the world is like this.  I am just saying a very spiritual person has to be careful not to let the negative energies of their surroundings get to them.

Sadly, for me, this is the place that I find myself in at the moment.  But, the realization of this is a good thing.  I realize what is going on and I want to change it.  I know that I am the only one who can change it.

I know,  what I have to and how to do it.  I have to reconnect to Spirit, reconnect to Earth and the Universal Oneness. Reconnect to Earth, and the Universal Oneness is most important to someone like me.  I do not feel whole without my spiritual side, and I have lost it somewhere in the harshness of this world.

I have been stressed out over things that are Earthly wants and needs.  The weight of the world had rested on my shoulders for way too long.  I am a spiritual being.  My soul is calling me, and I must answer that calling.  I must reconnect to my higher-self and being the true being that I am.


What Does this All Mean for Me and My Writing?


What all of this means for me and my writing? It means change and seeing things the way they are meant to be seen.  It means looking deeply at myself and my life.  I need to make changes in my life, changes that will return me to my higher-self and reconnect me to the oneness.

Where my writing is concerned, writing about my spirituality is my calling.  Writing about the spiritual side of my life is what I was put on Earth for, it is my calling.  I am here to help heal the Earth.  Somewhere, somehow I got away from all of that.  I got caught up in things that I wish I had not.  But, to error is human.  To notice where the errors are and fix them is wisdom and inner-strength.

Photos and content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved

middle photo from pixabay.com https://pixabay.com/en/hand-plus-minus-sign-mathematics-2007352/

2 comments:

  1. I have just across this and I hope you have now found your peace.... I am much more at peace where I live now away from the stresses of everyday working and competiveness and I know we shouldn't let those things effect us but sometimes they do don't they...Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caz, these days all I have really been writing is on my blogs. While I am not making the money that I wish to. I am very happy with my writing at the moment. I have been doing a lot of research on ways to work from home and I plan on writing several articles here and on my review blog about what I come a crossed and if they are working or not.

      Delete