Monday, April 10, 2017

Not Quite Back to Doing What I Love Writng!

Not Quite Back to Doing What I Love Writing!


I am not quite back to where I want to be yet.  I have been doing some writing the past few days.  I am starting to get back into the swing of things with my writing.  There is a lot going on here, with the two new dogs.  We are all trying to get used to a routine.

The dogs are not the only thing keeping me from writing.  I really need to get some good cleaning done around the house.  I am also looking for full or part-time work outside of the house.  You all know how much time it can take looking for a job.  Looking for a job is a full-time job.  Plus, I just realized, I need to update my resume.  I  have a good writing resume.  I have not worked outside of my home for over ten years.  Many places do not look at that as I good thing.  But, I have been keeping up with using Window and other software.  Plus, in that time have taken some courses and done some other things.

I Miss Writing it is the Love of My Soul

Writing heals the soul

I miss writing on a regular basis.  Writing is the love that comes from my soul.  When Leelee passed away she took apart of my soul with her.  What a dog Leelee the contented dachshund.  I will never be the same after losing her.  That is not a bad thing.

Since Leelee's passing, I have decided, that my novels are something that I really want to start working on.  Although, I have not done much writing at all in the past few months.  I am getting back into it.

Writing has always been a part of my soul.  Writing is just something that I can not live without.  I may take a break from it from time to time but,  I will never stop writing.  Writing helps heal my soul.  These days I just wish I had a little more time for my writing.

content and photos by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment