Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Silly Dogs Brighten Up the Day

Silly Dogs Brighten Up the Day

                                           silly dogs brighten up the day

If you are a dog owner, you know dogs understand you.  Dogs somehow can sense when their humans are having a bad day.  Dogs will do anything to put a smile on their humans' faces.  Silly dogs will brighten up the day.

My Two Silly Dogs Like to Play



I have two dogs; Bella and Fred, they are dachshunds.  They are both silly dogs. Even though I have not had them for a long time, they both seem to know when something is bothering me.  Fred will roll around on the floor until I rub his belly or he will stand up on his hind legs.  Bella will want to play.

My dogs have very different personalities, but they are both silly at times.  Having these two dogs adds a very interesting twist to my life.  I never know what they are going to do next.  They are both a joy to have around.

Do you have a pet? Does your pet know how you feel?  Does your pet try to cheer up when you are feeling down?  My two dogs sure do!


 photo, video, and content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved

4 comments:

  1. Yes and I tell my dogs my secrets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a Yorkie called Monty. He is nuts.

    I'm pretty sure he can pick up on my mood, he seems to like a lot of attention when I'm feeling down. Never thought of it as him trying to cheer me up though - thanks for pointing out that possibility.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Jim. Dogs like to see their humans happy and will do what ever it takes to put a smile on our faces.

      Delete