Saturday, April 22, 2017

Work From Home Full Circle

Work From Home Full Circle


My work from home search has come full circle.  When I first started doing stuff to make money online, I started with doing surveys.  I soon discovered online writing sites.  I quickly moved away from doing surveys. Lately, with there not being many writing sites that pay their writers, I am back to doing surveys.  I have come full circle in my search to make money from home.

Work From Home Servey Sites Have Changed


Ten years ago when I was doing surveys to make a little extra money, the surveys were long, and you were lucky if you got a few cents for doing them. Now, there are hundreds of different survey sites.  From some sites, you can make a good amount of money.

I am not going to name any survey sites in this article.  I will leave that for another.  I am not big on doing surveys for money but, I have come a crossed some that are worth doing.  I am still checking out a few survey sites.  I need to give them some time before I recommend them.

My Work From Home Search has Come Full Circle


My work from home search has come full circle.  When I first started looking for a work from home job I did surveys to make a few extra dollars.  After awhile I started writing and was making a lot more money writing than I ever could doing surveys. Now, I am back to do surveys because I am not making much money writing.  I have come full circle.

 content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved

photos from pixabay.com
https://pixabay.com/en/ring-of-fire-circle-blue-fire-2141192/
https://pixabay.com/en/survey-opinion-research-voting-fill-1594962/

No comments:

Post a Comment