Saturday, April 15, 2017

Writing Through the Soul: Dachshund Love

Writing Through the Soul: Dachshund Love


Writing through the soul was all started because of my love for writing.  One of the things that I love deep down in my soul is dachshunds.  My beloved dog Leelee, the Contented dachshund, passed away about a month ago.  I was very heartbroken over Lee's passing.


To help me get over Leelee's passing my husband got me two new dogs, Fred and Bella.  I had a blog devoted to Leelee, the Contented Dachshund. I have decided to continue the blog with Fred and Bella.  I  plan on doing weekly posts of photos of the two dogs that I take throughout the week.  One of the things that helped me deal with Leelee's death was looking at the photos and videos I had of her.



Bella and Fred have helped my soul heal from losing Leelee.  I will never forget her.  She was just a one of a kind dog.  Bella and Fred are special in their way.

You can read about Bella and Fred at my blog The Content Dachshund.  Thanks for reading Writing Through the Soul.


photo and content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment