Wednesday, May 31, 2017

A Package Of Love Finally Arrived

A Package Of Love Finally Arrived 



Writing through the soul also meaning reading through the soul.  I have been anxiously waiting for a package to arrive at my home.  I had ordered some books from one of my favorite authors.  I have wanted these books for years.  I had finally saved the money to order them.  Yesterday, a package full of love finally arrived.

What was in the Package Full of Love?



You may be wondering,  what was in the package full of love that finally arrived?  What could be so special?  Well, the package that I had been waiting for was three books that I had ordered.  These books were written by one of my favorite authors.  I have been waiting for these books for a very long time, and I was very happy when they finally arrived at my home.

I am a book lover.  I made a promise to myself that I would do a lot more reading over the next few months,  I have wanted these for books for a very long time.  Finally, having them in my hands brought me great joy.  I can not wait to start reading. Actually, I have already started reading one of them.

Many of you may know the author of these books.  She is a well-known blogger.  She is an Earth Angel.  Reading her work over the years has changed my life forever.  I am talking about Gloria Faye Bates.

I have gotten all three of her books.

Camie's Angel


When She's Good...She's Good


I Cry For Tommy




 I order them from Amazon.

 https://www.amazon.com/Mrs-Gloria-Faye-Brown-Bates/e/B00BNKPW72


They got here rather quickly, and I can not wait to start reading them. Now you know that I finally got a package full of love and why I wanted it so badly.  Thank-you for reading.  Please check out Gloria Faye Bate's Website Colors In my Life........ 

Photos and content by  Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie   ©2017 all right reserved


3 comments:

  1. I am most honored that you bought my books, Brenda. How can one be more honored? Thank you for all your kinds words ... they mean a lot to me. Love, Gloria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been wanting to read your books for sometime. I just had to save the money to get them. I have enjoyed what I have read so far. I am just happy that you have chosen to share you words with the world.

      Delete
  2. I am so honored, Brenda. I'm not the greatest writer in the world so you wanting to read what I write is special. Love, Gloria

    ReplyDelete