Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Happiness in Writing Through the Soul

Happiness in Writing Through the Soul


I have always loved to write.  I am happiest when I am writing through the soul. I have been doing much research lately on ways to make money from home.  I am determined to be able to make a living from home.

I have been writing about my search.  I hope in writing about my search; I am helping others in some way.  While there are many ways to make money from home, one must find what is right for them.

I may not have great grammar skills but, I do have a passion for writing.  I use spell checks and grammar checks.  I know that they do not always do the greatest job.  However, over the years my writing has gotten a lot better.

It is my passion for writing and wanting to help others that come through in what I write.  The passion that comes through is what I mean by writing through the soul.  I have found that I am happiest when I am writing for my blogs.  I share what I am doing and hope by sharing it helps people.

Writing Through the Soul in New Ways


Writing through the soul, in new ways,  by trying new things.  I love to write.  There are many ways that you can make a living writing.  I am going to prove that one do this if they have a passion for it.

I have had my ups and downs writing over the years.  There were times when I was making money.  There have been years where I did not make a dime with my writing.  In those times it was my passion for writing and learning new things that got me through.

Once again, I am writing through the soul trying new things.  Writing in ways that are new to me or something I have not done before.  I have been writing reviews.  I have seen that they are getting better the more I write them.


My next step in writing something that is new to me is that I have been thinking about writing a few ebooks.  I have been doing research on ebooks.  I have read both good and bad things about writing ebooks.  I will have to try it and see what happens.

I am euphoric writing through the soul.  I am doing what makes me happy and I am loving it.  I have gotten triple the views in the past month. So, my blog is growing, and I am glad about that.

I am determined to make a living writing.  I do realize it is going to take some time before I am making as much as  I need to, but I am on my way.  I have been doing much work writing reviews and doing product descriptions. I am happy writing through the soul.

Content and photos  by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved


8 comments:

  1. Great article Brenda, I think as long as you're happy with what you do that is all that counts. I do wish you the best of luck at making some money with what makes you happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, last month was the first time I am a nice amount of money in years.

      Delete
  2. They say if you do what you love, the money will follow. I'm not sure I believe that, but I do know that when I write from the soul, instead of for money, I'm happiest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is really nothing more valuable in writing than being able to express the inner soul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to write as well, so I understand how you feel, I also hope to make a living writing one day, if not I will leave behind a part of me that others do read.

    I cannot wait to hear some of your stories, I do read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you read my blog and I than-you for that. I read your as well. This is what we will leave behind plus I hope.

      Delete