Monday, May 22, 2017

Looking Back at 2017 Goals

Looking Back at 2017 Goals


Wow, I can not believe that we are almost half way through 2017 already.  Time does go by quickly.  Thanks to Andria Perry and her check in articles, I decided, to look back at my 2017 goals.

Setting goals are meaningless if you do not do anything about them.  That is how I feel about the goals that I set for 2017.  I am not happy or proud to say that I have not done or even started most of the goals that I set for myself for 2017.

Looking Back at 2017 Goals I Did Work On


Looking back at my 2017 goals there was only one goal that I did.  I did write many more blog posts this year than  I have in the past.  As a result of me writing and posting to my blog, I hit 10000 views on this blog.  I was jubilant about that.

Looking Back at the Many 2017 Goals I Did Not Work On


Looking back at my 2017 goals, I am sorrowful and disappointed to say that there were many goals that I did not even work. But, beings that I was taking care of a very ill dachshund until her death in March and then greaving over the loss of her, I forgive myself for not working on them.


The good thing is that 2017 is not over yet.  I still have time to work on my goals.  One of the most important goals that I had set for myself was working on my novels.  I have not done any writing on any of them so far this year.

Another one of my goals for 2017 was being able to make enough money from home where I would not need to work outside of the house.  While  I am making more money this year than I have in the past few years, it's not enough.


Looking back at my goals for 2017 made me realize that there is a lot of work I want to do.  I did make some progress in some goals, but there is much more that I need to do.  Hopefully, I will get much more done in the next six month than I did in the last six months.

Did you set goals for 2017?  Do you keep track of the progress of your goals like Andria Perry?  Are happy with the progress that you have made towards your goals?

Photos and content by  Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie   ©2017 all right reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment