Monday, May 29, 2017

Love to Read Books!

Love to Read Books


I love to read actual books.  When I was younger, I read all the time.  I would read anywhere from 4 to 10 books a month.  After, I had my son my book reading slowly decreased until I hardly read one or two books a year.

Keep in mind that for the past twelve years,  I have been reading several online blogs and articles.  I do not plan on stopping blogging.  I just realized that I have many books that I wish to read.  I plan on doing the July blogging challenge, so I will still be posting on my blogs.   I need to take a break from doing so much blogging, so I plan to post 1-3 times a week, I have been online day and night.  I read other bloggers articles, share, and writing.  I need to slow down, or I am going to burn myself out.

I plan on posting Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  I have many books laying around that I have wanted to read for some time.  I am hoping that by reading some of these books, I will get inspired to write even more.  But, I feel right now I need to change thing up a little bit.


Do You Love to Read Books?


Do you have a summer reading list?
Do like to read digital books or the real thing?
Do you have books that you have had for years but have not had time to read?


I do have a list of books that I want to read. I prefer to read real books.  I have many books that I have bought over the years that I just have not had time to read.  I realized it's time to make the time to read the books that I have laying around.

Photo and content by  Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie   ©2017 all right reserved


6 comments:

  1. I read all the time in between ...during a lunch break, during a coffee break and before going to sleep and early in the morning before getting up. often I have three different books going...nonfiction and fiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I am glad toi hear there are still people out there who love to read books, as much as I do.

      Delete
  2. I certainly don't read as much as I'd like to. I'm with you Brenda I like to have a real book in my hands. No, I don't have a summer reading list but like you have books laying around for years that I have not read yet. Best of luck to you on catching up on your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a summer reading stash...the books that friend (?) dumped on me! (I trust her not to have bought anything too terrible to resell, so have sold a few of them before reading them. I try not to do that.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After doing some spring cleaning, I have realized I have many books. Some of them I plan on selling some I will keep.

      Delete