Tuesday, May 16, 2017

My Favorite Guitars From My Husband's Guitar Collection

My Favorite Guitars From My Husband's Guitar Collection



My husband, Mark Clapp has been collecting guitars most of his life.  Although I do not play the guitar, I see every guitar like a work of art.  My husband and his friends also make custom guitars, so there have been many guitars that have come through my home.   I have my favorite guitars from my husband's collections, and I would like to share some of them with you.


The 07 Fender Stratocaster Mexican Standard



The 07 Fender Stratocaster Mexican standard, is one of my favorites because of the color.  I just love the shadow of blue on this guitar.  I think this dark blue guitar is just beautiful.

The MJM Custom Guitars EVH 5150 Replica




MJM Custom is the name of the husband and his friends custom guitar shop. The MJM Custom Guitars EVH 5150 replica is one of my favorites because I love to watch them work on these guitars.  The MJM Custom Guitars EVH 5150 replica is the most popular for their shop.  I have watched my husband and his friends make hundreds of these over the years.  Each one of these guitars is special in it's own way.



The Stevie RayVaughann Guitar



The Stevie Ray Vaughan guitar is my favorite guitar.  I am a huge fan of  Stevie Ray Vaughan.  I love this guitar.  It took my husband and his friend Mike a long time to make this one.  This guitar is unique because it's the first SRV the MJM Customs made. This SRV guitar holds the love and essence from Mike and Mark in it.  Their love for guitars and building them went into this guitar.  Amongst all of the guitar, they have ever made this SRV is my favorite.


For more information on MJM Customs Guitars, please check out Mark Clapp's Facebook page.  If,  you would like to see more of Mark Clapp's guitar collection visit his Facebook page.



Photos from Mark Clapp

content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved


2 comments:

  1. These guitars are really cool! How many does your husband have in his collection?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has a lot of guitars. He knows people who have shops and he works on guitars for them.

      Delete