Friday, May 19, 2017

Spring Cleaning Time

Spring Cleaning Time

It's spring cleaning time.  I started with the easiest room in the house.  I started with the bathroom.  I can't believe all of the stuff that piles up over time.  I have not even started, and I have already gotten rid of three big bags of trash.

Spring Cleaning the Kitchen

I went from cleaning the bathroom to cleaning the kitchen.  I have gotten rid of bags of collected broken containers that can't be used for anything.  I tackled the top of the refrigerator.   I keep my candle on top of my refrigerator.  I go through a lot of candles.  I could not believe how many burnt down to nothing candles were on top of the refrigerator.


I have also gotten to the cabinets.  The cabinets are one of my least favorite things to clean.  I end up washing every dish in my house.  I hate washing dishes.  Now, everything looks nice and neat.  I wonder how long that is going to last?

The kitchen takes a couple of days to complete because there is just so much to do.  Once I am done it the kitchen, I will do the living room.  I am also hoping to be able to do my shed as well.  I will just have to see what happens.  There is much to do on the outside of the house and the yard.

I just started my spring cleaning, and I can't wait until I am done.  If, I do not to the spring cleaning no one else will.  How do you do your spring cleaning?

Photos and content by  Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie   ©2017 all right reserved

2 comments:

  1. I do understand, I am the only one that will spring clean here. I am half way through it but once again, I have a shed too. I pinned this article to maybe encourage others to be .... a spring cleaner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie, maybe once I am done I will be writing a lot more.

      Delete