Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Writing Through Soul Hit 10,000 Page Views

Writing Through Soul Hit 10,000 Page Views

                 photo belongs to Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie
I am very happy to announce the Writing Through the Soul has hit 10, 000 page views.  Although I have been blogging for over two years, this blog is not even a year old. I can not believe Writing Through the Soul hit 10,000 page views in less than ten months.  I do not post daily.  In the last couple of months, I have been posting a lot more than I did when I first started writing this blog.  This is a magic moment for me.

I Can Not Thank My Readers Enough

photo from pixabay.com

There is nothing more that I write likes than knowing what they are writing is being read.  I can not thank the readers of this blog enough.  One of my goals was that this blog would reach 10,000 by the end of the year.  I am happy that I hit 10000 page views long before that.

I must thank the readers of this blog for that.  I know many come and read this blog for different reasons, some for the work from home stuff, some for the spiritual stuff and some for the family stuff.  I also realize that there are many of you out there that follow everything.  No matter why you come to this blog, I want to thank-you for visiting. It means a lot to me to know that people are reading my blog.

I have a new goal for the end of the year.  I am hoping that by the end of 2017 Writing Through the Soul reaches 50, 000 views.  I will have to see what happens.  A lot is going on in my private life.  Many huge life changes are happening.  Hopefully, I will be able to continue to write as often as I have been in past two months.

I want to thank each and every person that read Writing Through the Soul.  It means the world to me.  I hope you will continue to read my blog and watch it grow.  Thank-you all for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Way to go! Its nice to know that we are read isn`t it :) I can feel your happiness in this article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, Angie. I have high hopes that things are going to start getting even better.

      Delete