Friday, June 16, 2017

Finding the Right Work From Home Job: Update

Finding the Right Work From home Job


Earlier I wrote an article on work from home research.  I told how I was determined to find a way to work from home.  In that time I have been doing a lot of research and work.

Work From Home Doing Surveys


In my opinion, you are not going to be able to work from home and make a good living doing surveys.  I have read many articles stating that people are making a part-time living doing surveys.

I have found that some surveys are alright and others that are not.  The thing about doing surveys is that you are answering the same questions many times.  Many times you will not even qualify for the surveys even after spending about five minutes answering questions.  Another thing about signing up for surveys is that many of the companies ask for your phone number.  You will be drowned by phone calls from many different places.

I am not saying that doing surveys is a bad thing.  Many people enjoy doing them.  They do make some extra money taking surveys.

I did sign up for many surveys sites, and the above statement is what I discovered.  There are some survey sites that I would recommend if you just want to do surveys now and then.  You will earn a little bit of extra money.

Survey Sites I Found Worth Doing


One Opinion
I-Say
Toluna


I like these sites because they do not overwhelm you with surveys.  You can do as many as you would like to do.  You always get some points for everything that you do. And, you can sign in to the sites and do the surveys when you want to do them.

Work From Home Writing


Another reason why I am not big on doing surveys is that I am a writer.  I enjoy writing.  There are many sites out there that will pay you to write for them.  I have done a lot of ghostwriting over the years.  You can make good money ghostwriting.

I have made a choice to write my articles using my pen name Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie.  I have three blogs, and I am thinking about starting a fourth in the next year.  I have been through a lot over the past ten years, and I have found that blogging for myself is the best thing for me.

I have not made any money with my blogs in the past year.  I have many ideas rolling around in my head on the way to make money with them.  I plan on writing a few ebooks and selling them.  If you want to make money blogging,  you need to have products to sell: whether they are you own or someone else's.  Marketing is the best way to make money blogging.

Writing and editing ebooks takes time.  I have only been blogging for myself for about one year.  I have not been blogging wholeheartedly,  either.  There are times when I post all of the time and others when I rarely post once a week. That will all change once I make the decision to either work on my blogs or novels.

I have also been part of a new writing site Virily.  Many people there are articles of all types.  They post poetry, painting, and drawing.  There are also quizzes that you can take.  I am an art lover, so I do enjoy the site and being able to check out other artist work.  If you would like to join Virily, click the link and it will take you to the site.

My Dream Work From Job


My dream work from home job has always been to start a spiritual shop.  I have done a lot of research, and I have discovered that the best way to do this for me would be to start an online store.  I am still doing research but having a spiritual shop has always been my dream, that and writing.

I have been doing a lot of work from job research, that is why I have not been blogging that much.  I have also been doing a lot of soul-searching, trying to figure out what it is that I want to do.  I have never been one to jump into things without researching them first.  I am well on my way to making my dreams come true.  There is just a lot involved and I lot of work to do.

Photos and content by  Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie   ©2017 all right reserved

2 comments: