Friday, June 2, 2017

Happy Birthday to Mom in Heaven



Happy Birthday to Mom in Heaven


Today June 2 is my mother’s Birthday.  I miss my mother so much.  She has been gone for seven years.  There are times when I wish, I could pick up the phone and call her.  I always asked for her
advice.



My mother was very close to my son.  I wish she could see the sweet young man that he has become.  My son is a lot like my mother in many ways.  Sometimes, I feel like she lives on through him.

My mother was not much for flowers.  Even though my father would bring her flowers all the time.  She would tell him they were a waste of money.  She did like blue flowers.  I am not sure what they are named but I know these were her favorite flowers.  She never complains when my father brought her this type of flower.  I know, there must be a story behind her love for them.  Sadly, I do not know it.


Today on her birthday, I am sending love to my mother in Heaven.  You may not be here in body but you are here in soul and memory.  Your little Marky loves you and misses you so.

Photos and content by  Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie   ©2017 all right reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment