Saturday, June 17, 2017

Two Most Important Things Every Blog Needs: Content and Followers

Content is the Most Important Thing


The two most important things every blog needs have content and followers before they will make you any money.  I know that most bloggers realize their blog needs content and followers.

I am a beginner at blogging and no expert in these matters.  I am just sharing what I am doing to try and better my blogs.  My blogs are not even a year old.

I started thinking about how much content does one's blog need to have before they can get advertisers.  They say they it is not the amount but the quality of the content.  However, there must be a minimum amount of content before you can get advertisers!

I have been doing much research over the past two months.  If any blogger wants to go anywhere with their blog they need to find the right advertisers.  Yes, you can get some like Infolinks and CHITIKA, when you first start blogging. There are other companies where you blog must and categories before they will even think about adverts on your blog.  That means anywhere from 25-100 posts depend on your blog.

That is why I have decided, that at this point I want to build up my content on both blogs.  My reviews blog has little content for being around for ten months.  There is a lot more for me to do when posting articles on my review blog.  I take all the photos myself, and I have to edit them.

The More Followers You Have, the Better the Advertisers 


The more followers you have, the better advertisers you can get.  Yes, you can get some when you are first starting out.  However, if you are looking to make real money with your blog, then you want good advertisers.  Getting great advertisers take having many followers.  I am talking about 10, 000 of followers.  Some blog advertising companies require you to have a large number of followers before you can even apply.

Building a blog takes time and effort.  I am talking about years to build your blog to where you have 10, 000 followers.  I am not saying that you cannot make money with your blog if you do not have that many followers.  I know many bloggers who are making money with their blogs.  What I am talking about is the kind of money where your blog is your only source of income, and you are living comfortably.   Making a living writing is my goal for my blogs.

Over the next three years.  Yes, I give myself three years to start making the money that I will be happy with making from my blog.  I will be building up my content and my followers.  Remember content and readers are the first steps in making money from your blog.

Content by  Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie   ©2017 all right reserved


2 comments:

  1. You are so right, content is king, it will make or break you. The better the content, the more research put into your subject of choice, the better.
    I've been blogging for several years, mostly for fun. just recently I've turned my attention to try and earn from my blogging, so far without any success. The one thing I have found to be true through my efforts, is if you take the time to read a post, leave a good comment, and by that I mean a comment that pertains to the subject matter of the blog, quite often the author of that blog will extend the same courtesy to you.
    SkipOnline

    ReplyDelete