Monday, July 3, 2017

A Very Special Gift From B. B. King

I am a huge fan of the late Blues musician B. B. King.  My love for B. B. King's music came from my beloved grandfather Edward Chapman.  I remember dancing to B. B. King's music with my grandfather at a very young age.

My husband is also a big fan of B. B. King. Neither one of us ever got to see B.B. King play live in concert. But, my husband did something extraordinary for me.  My grandfather had a large collection of blues records, and I longed to have at least one record of B. B. king's.  My husband got me a B. B. King album.

Twenty years from the date the I danced with my grandfather to B. B. King, I found myself dancing with my husband to the very same music.  It was a very special gift from B. B. King.

No comments:

Post a Comment