Thursday, July 6, 2017

A Walk No Man Dare to Go

On a bright and beautiful summer's day, my two little beasts decided that they wished to play.  Their desire to walk amongst the tree. But, before getting all of our gear on, little drops of water began to fall.

Much to their delight, their master of this had no fright.  We walked amongst the tree with light rain falling.  I looked around, and there was no one else in sight.  We slowly strolled through the trees.  What a wonderful thing this beauty brings.  The rain was light, the sun's rays were warm, the wind whispered;  as it was delighted to see us amongst the trees.


Cars drove by looking at us in fright as if we were walking on some type of deadly ground or where no man belonged.  I looked at my two little beasts as their tails wagged in delight.  There was nothing amongst the trees to fight.  We continued our journey we must have been a sight to see.  Many people stared as we walked amongst the peacefulness of nature on that lovely day.


After doing what they came out to do amongst the lovely trees.  We journeyed back home.  Shaking off the little drops of rain that fell on their backs, looking at me in great delight, our journey was done, and we were on our way home.




I dared to go where no man would.  I dared to walk amongst the trees with my two little beasts, indeed.  A little light summer rain never hurt anyone.  I took a journey that most would not.  Judging by the smiles on the faces of my little beasts and the wags of their tails.  I am very glad; I dared to journey where no other man would go.

2 comments:

  1. nice! I'm sure they appreciated your willingness to journey!

    ReplyDelete