Saturday, July 1, 2017

July 2017 Ultimate Blog Challenge

Much Thought Went into July 2017 Ultimate Blog Challenge


Much thought went into the July 2017  Ultimate Blog Challenge for me.  I had many questions that needed to be answered. Most important was, am I going to do the July 2017 Ultimate Blog Challenge?  If I do the July 2017  Ultimate Blog Challenge which blog to use or should I use more than one of my blogs?

I went back and forth on whether or not I  was going to do the July 2017 Ultimate Blog Challenge  Well here I am on the first day of the  July 2017 Ultimate Blog Challenge, writing my first post for the challenge.  Thank-you Martha DeMeo at Martha's Review for reminding me what the Ultimate Blog Challenge means for me.

Which Blogs or Blog to Use for the July 2017 Ultimate Blog Challenge?



Which blog or blogs to use for the July 2017 Ultimate Blog Challenge is another question that went back and forth wth, I have three blogs; Lady Nightwave Brenda's Reviews, The Contented Dachshund and Writing Through the Soul.  This is my third-time dong the challenge, and I have always used Writing The Soul for the challenge.  So once again, I have decided to use Writing Through Soul for the challenge and only to do the July 2017 Ultimate Blog Challenge with this blog.

Many Reason Why I was Thinking of Not Doing the July 2017 Ultimate Blog Challenge!


There are many reasons why was thinking about staying out of the July 2017 Ultimate Blog Challenge.  One am not a pro blogger, and I do not think I will ever be a pro blogger.  I love to write and read other blogs. Two there is a lot gong on n my life right now.  Ther have been many big changes that have taken place in the past six months and I was not sure if I would have the time to do the challenge.

Thanks to Martha DeMeo at Martha's Review, I have decided, to do the July 2017 Ultimate Blog Challenge.  I will do my best to post daily, but if I can't, I will not worry about it.  I will most likely be posting about all that has happened to me in the past six months and all that is going on the July.  I promise that I will relax and just have fun doing the July 2017 Ultimate Blog Challenge.  I am hoping to run into some old friends during this challenge.

8 comments:

  1. The good thing about UBC is that you are not obliged to post each day but you can write 31 times (for the 31 days of July). :) Like you, I have many things going in my life, too, plus a day job that eats a lot of my time. oh, well, we cannot punish ourselves into pushing it do things we cannot afford to do but we have to at least try. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, and one of my main reasons for dong the challenge is I meet a lot of new people.

      Delete
  2. Hello, and like you I have more than one blog and had trouble deciding which one to use or even if I should join. As it is Summer and I stay extra busy during it. So I Prayed about it and knew it was something I needed to do for me. So here I am and it is nice to meet you. I look forward to checking out all of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer is one of the busiest times for all people but the challenge is a fun way to meet new people.

      Delete
  3. So glad to see you here again Brenda! The cool thing about this challenge is we aren't competing against anyone, it's just a great why to (try) to complete the challenge but no biggie if we slip up. For me I have a personal challenge in completing it as once I start anything, I need to finish it. Looking forward to reading your awesome posts and thanks so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Martha. Reading your post made me think well do and see what happens.

      Delete
  4. Brenda, yes, that is what I am hoping out of the July UBC too :) has been (and will be) a hectic work schedule which means blogging regularly is a challenge but the UBC definitely helps with its wonderful community:) (and hoping this time around, i can retain the habit post UBC as well.. if not posting everyday, at least more regularly)

    ReplyDelete