Thursday, July 6, 2017

Thursday Tree Love and Share a Tree Photo My Bamboo Tree



After reading Martha's Thursday Tree Love and  Alana's  Willow Tree-Thursday Tree Love posts about Thursday Tree Love.  I decided, to share a very special story about a tree of my own.
When I was a young girl, I loved to sit under a Willow tree at a nearby park.  I would sit under this Willow Tree and write.
My grandparents had a huge apple tree in their backyard.  When I visited them, I love to sit under the apple tree and write.  Neither of these trees are the very special tree that I want to tell you about

My very special tree is not a big tree.  My tree was a special gift from a special person to me.  My very special tree it a little Bamboo tree.


Why is the Little Bamboo Tree So Special?


My little Bamboo tree was a very special gift from my son.  It was a gift that he thought of all on his own.  My little Bamboo Tree was a Mother's Day gift from my son.   But, this was no ordinary gift.  I am a very spiritual person, and my son read that the Bamboo tree was a magical tree that helped people connect to the Earth and helped them with creativity.

I love my little Bamboo tree.  It sits on a table right next to me as I write.  My son put a lot of thought into this gift and that s why this little Bamboo Tree is so special to me.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found this from Alana, it brings back memories and lots like it did for you also. I love your bamboo tree, what a thought gift and wonderful son!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you and Alana, for your posts as they inspires this one.

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy to know I inspired this post. Thank you for sharing your memories. That little bamboo tree (lucky bamboo?) was such a sweet gift.

    ReplyDelete