Sunday, July 2, 2017

Writing Through the Soul




Writing Through the Soul was started as a blog where I would post a mixture of articles.  At the time I started Writing Through Soul, I was thinking about just posting my short stories and poetry on this blog.

Writing Through Soul turned into a blog where I would share my knowledge of the things that I love and what was doing at the time I started this blog.  I was looking for a way to make money from home, and I was sharing what I learned about blogging along the way.


I am a very open minded person when it comes to spirituality.  I have studied many different spiritual systems over my lifetime. I wanted to share some of the many things that I learned over my life.


Writing Through the Soul is a personal blog about the things that I love and enjoy.   Often post about my family, that includes my pets.  I feel that the animals that live with us are part of our family. I will even post a review from time to time.

Writing Through the Soul is a way for me to share with the world the things that I love.  I can share some of the knowledge that I have gained over my lifetime.  Most of all Writing Through the Soul is a way for me to share my love of writing with my readers.

13 comments:

  1. I love that you explore spirituality; often, cultures get so caught up in religion that the spiritual piece (the heart) is missing. I look forward to learning more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, I agree with you about religions. I feel that one must find their own way.

      Delete
  2. I enjoy your blog very much especially the spiritual side. I find I can get comfort from some of the blogs I read, it's like it was written for me. Good luck on the challenge again, we can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martha, I am delighted to hear that you enjoy reading my blog. I am thinking about do more of the spiritual stuff.

      Delete
  3. Love your nom de blog (is it one?) it says so much. We're alike, perhaps, in wanting to share our worlds with others. Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading more on Writing Through the Soul Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the name of your blog and your focus on spirituality. I am looking to reading more in the next weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely to meet another like minded person ! I love the name of your blog and look forward to your posts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Brenda.
    Love the name of your blog.
    I have a small site called My Place of Hope. It too is just a place to share my thoughts.
    Hope you're enjoying the holiday (U.S.) #blogboost

    ReplyDelete